Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A dingo ate your baby


So, according to my books, Tiny Campbell is currently the size of a raspberry or a pinto bean. Is it just a coincidence, then, that I've been craving pinto beans all week? I finally broke down and went to Taco Bell tonight, and got two bean burritos. They were divine.

We also bought peppermint ice cream, which I dumped in my hot chocolate tonight, which was divine as well.

If you can't tell, today's been a good day as far as food goes. Erika's leftover morning sickness pills are really coming in handy for the bad days, although they make me extremely drowsy. I'm glad I don't have a commute, for that reason!

I actually look pregnant today, because of all the bloat. I'm trying to stay very hydrated, which is also supposed to make me retain less water, but it's not really working today. Let's just say I'm really glad scrubs are so forgiving. Although, when Charles and I were getting our prescriptions renewed the other day, we both found out we'd lost weight since our last appointments. And since I technically started my pregnancy a little overweight, it's good for Tiny Campbell that I've lost a few pounds. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back before long!

1 comment:

Cecily Jane said...

It just recently dawned on me what pregnancy cravings would be like for a Molly like you.

And that was when I understood the Taco Bell. And the comparing your baby to various food items.

Sometimes, Molly, I just don't know how you manage it all.